Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Facebook in August

August 2, 2012
Damn you Obamacare. My wife's birth control pills just went from $40 a month to free. There goes my argument for having to get my money's worth.

August 7, 2012
I will be participating in "National Night Out" or as I like to call it "Drinking in My Driveway". The white on white crime has been pretty horrific in my neighborhood lately. The other night I saw a guy put his newspaper in MY recycling bin

August 17, 2012
A few years ago my father in law was really excited to wear his new shirt to a family event. Being the jagoff that I am, I went out and bought the same shirt. Today he would have been 75. Miss ya buddy.

August 18, 2012
Home alone tonight. I thought I took some sweet pics for sexting, but my Grandma said the lighting was all wrong.

August 19, 2012
I just looked at the kids names in my daughter's kindergarten class and there is zippy chance that she will ever win a spelling bee or make valedictorian, but on the bright side she has a great shot at being the best driver some day.

August 27, 2012
I can't believe how much I cried when my daughter got on the bus this morning for her first day of kindergarten. The money we are going to save on daycare just overwhelmed me.

No comments: