Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss Me I'm Shitfaced!

When you need to break out the Irish mix, here are a few suggestions that go down easily (like your Mom) with a pint of Guiness:
  1. Dropkick Murphy's - Kiss me I'm Shitfaced
  2. The Chieftans - Rocky Road to Dublin
  3. Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabyes
  4. House of Pain - Jump Around
  5. The Pogues - Streams of Whiskey
  6. Young Dubliners - If I Should Fall from Grace with God
  7. The Frames - Revelate (Live from Set List)
  8. Dropkick Murphy's - I'm Shipping Up to Boston
  9. The Pogues - Sally McLannen
  10. The Cranberries - Forever Yellow Skies
  11. The Frames - Star Star Medley (Live from Set List)
  12. U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (Live at Slane Castle)
  13. The Chieftans - Change in Your Demeanor
  14. Van Morrison - Glad Tidings
  15. Bing Crosby - When Irish Eyes Are Smilin'

Ah jaysus feckholes, relax the cacks, dese songs be in my GF. Jest make sure you get dem by eleven-terty or it will be too late, ya high falutin knob jockeys! Happy St. Paddy's Day to all ya flaming wee sacs.

enjoy!

No comments: